Windmill Park – East Rand
Windmill Park – Suburban living, for less
Windmill Park is a secure development in the East Rand, near Boksburg. This suburb offers a prime location and is 10 minutes from Alberton and 20 minutes from Johannesburg CBD.
The estate offers a safe, quality lifestyle as well as easy access to public health and transport facilities and there is a private school inside the development.
With high-quality houses, children’s play parks, gym equipment and access to amenities like East Rand Mall, Eastgate, and Chris Hani Mall, buying here offers a great investment opportunity for your family and your future.
Other points of interest in the area are:
- Rondebult Bird Sanctuary
- Gold Reef City (temporarily closed due to Covid-19 safety protocols
- Johannesburg Botanical Garden
- Wild Waters
- Hashtag Escape
- Bokkie Park
Visit our showhouses to experience the feeling of comfort and freedom on offer.
Showhouses are open daily from 8:00 – 18:00.
A warm feeling of comfort to ensure your family’s well-being.
This development offers you and your family:
- Houses range from 40m² (two bedrooms, one bathroom) to 80m² (three bedrooms, two bathrooms).
- New houses in Windmill Park are selling from R573 000, with a monthly repayment of R6 300.
- Houses come with a solar geyser to save electricity.
Corner of East Central Road & Rondebult Road
Johannesburg, Gauteng, ZA