Savanna City – JHB South West
We adhere to the strictest Covid-19 safety protocols.
Savanna City – Peaceful, affordable estate living
Savanna City has Tuscan-style houses, commercial and retail shops, clinics and churches, all in a 400-hectare conservation area.
Living in here gives you the peace of mind that comes with affordable quality living and a suburban lifestyle. The development offers its residents excellent location with easy access to Mall of the South and Southgate and is 20 minutes from Johannesburg CBD.
Attractions in the area include:
- Gold Reef City (temporarily closed due to Covid-19 safety protocols
- Ke-Ditselana Tourism and Multi-cultural Village
- Suikerbosrand Nature Reserve
- Rondebult Bird Sanctuary
- Klipriviersberg Nature Reserve
- Mandela House
- Johannesburg Botanical Garden
- Sci-Bono Discovery Centre
- James Hall Museum of Transport
- Apartheid Museum
- Joburg City Parks and Zoo
This is a government priority-project which, along with Cosmopolitan Projects, will provide more than 18 000 homes in the South West of Johannesburg.
From R533 000 / Monthly Repayments From R4 900.
This development offers you and your family:
- Private schools.
- Public parks and open spaces.
- Churches and other social facilities.
- Retail shops.
- Access to public health and transport facilities.
House features consist of:
- Houses range from 40m² (two bedrooms, one bathroom) to 80m² (three bedrooms, two bathrooms).
- New houses in Savanna City are selling from R533 000 with a monthly repayment of R5 800.
- Includes a stove.
Visit our showhouses to experience the feeling of comfort and suburban lifestyle that Savanna City offers.
Showhouses are open daily from 8:00 – 18:00.
Corner of Marble Road and Canner Road
Johannesburg, Walkersville, Gauteng ZA