Elephant Eye – Protea Glen
Elephant Eye – new houses in Soweto
Elephant Eye in Protea Glen has the perfect location, offering immediate access to the R559 (Main Rd) and is 30 minutes from Johannesburg CBD.
This new suburb offers its residents a quality lifestyle with amenities such as The Advanced Soweto Day Hospital and Glen Ridge Primary School all within five to ten minutes away.
This development is the perfect investment opportunity for your family’s future. With these big, spacious stands you and the kids will have all the space you need.
Other amenities in the area include:
- Walter Sisulu Botanical Garden
- Gold Reef City (temporarily closed due to Covid-19 safety protocols)
- Joburg City Parks and Zoo
- Sci-Bono Discovery Centre
- James Hall Museum of Transport
- Apartheid Museum
Visit our showhouses to experience the feeling of comfort and easy-living that this development offers.
Showhouses are open daily from 8:00 – 18:00.
From R682 000 / Monthly Repayments R6 300.
- Houses range from 45m² (two bedrooms, one bathroom) to 126m² (four bedrooms, two bathrooms).
- Houses come with a solar geyser to save electricity.
- Includes an oven and hob.
- Security gates and burglar bars.
Protea Glen Johannesburg, Soweto, Gauteng, ZA