Palm Springs – Stretford
Palm Springs – A tranquil suburban lifestyle
Palm Springs, houses include stove, floor tiles and skirting, double sink in the kitchen and three-door cupboards. Suburban living in Johannesburg South situated next to the Golden Highway and only 30 minutes from Johannesburg CBD.
The development is next to the mall, near Evaton Mall and Orange Farm and offers secure living to its tenants through a perimeter wall and gated entrances.
Here you will find high-quality houses, a peaceful neighbourhood and access to play parks, making this a great investment for your family.
Attractions in the area include:
- Gold Reef City (temporarily closed due to Covid-19 safety protocols
- Ke-Ditselana Tourism and Multi-cultural Village
- Suikerbosrand Nature Reserve
- Rondebult Bird Sanctuary
- Klipriviersberg Nature Reserve
- Mandela House
- Johannesburg Botanical Garden
- Sci-Bono Discovery Centre
- James Hall Museum of Transport
- Apartheid Museum
- Joburg City Parks and Zoo
From R436 000 / Monthly Repayments From R3 900
This development offers you and your family:
- BMX track
- Outdoor gym
- Landscaped kiddies park
- Soccer field
House features consist of:
- Aluminium windows
- Security doors
- Instant lawn
- Carport with paving
- Three metre vehicle gate
- Entrance paving
- 150ℓ – 200ℓ solar geyser
Fournside house features:
- Kitchen cupboards
- Oven and hub
- Floor tiles
- Glass shower with pivot doors.
- Six-door built-in cupboards in the main bedroom.
- Four-door built-in cupboards in bedroom two.
Corner of Golden Highway and Eagle Road
Johannesburg, Stretford, Gauteng