Leopard’s Rest Security Estate – Alberton
Leopard’s Rest – Prime location, valuable, affordable and secure
Leopard’s Rest Security Estate provides state-of-the-art security and a suburban lifestyle at the best prices in Johannesburg. The levy for your secure estate living is only R250 monthly. You will not find a better location, only 15 minutes from the Johannesburg CBD with quick access to R59 (Kliprivier Drive off-ramp).
This is the only project where we offer our unique flagship double-story Tuscan houses. Considering everything, it offers one of the best value investments you can make in Gauteng. Act now because values have already appreciated by over 25%!
Attractions in the are include:
- Gold Reef City (temporarily closed due to Covid-19 safety protocols
- Ke-Ditselana Tourism and Multi-cultural Village
- Suikerbosrand Nature Reserve
- Rondebult Bird Sanctuary
- Klipriviersberg Nature Reserve
- Mandela House
- Johannesburg Botanical Garden
- Sci-Bono Discovery Centre
- James Hall Museum of Transport
- Apartheid Museum
- Joburg City Parks and Zoo
Visit our show houses to choose the best home for your lifestyle requirements (always open).
Simplex house, three bedrooms, two bathrooms - From R921 610
Simplex house, three bedrooms, two bathrooms - From R953 425
Simplex house, three bedrooms, two bathrooms - From R1 038 199
Simplex house, three bedrooms, two bathrooms - From R1 102 175
Duplex house, three bedrooms, two bathrooms - From R1 175 219
Duplex house, three or four bedrooms, two bathrooms - From R1 299 141
Duplex house, four bedrooms, two bathrooms - From R1 332 389
This development offers you and your family:
- Reinforced perimeter wall with an eight-strand electrified fence.
- Access controlled entrance with a control room.
- Security guards with a patrol vehicle.
- Panic response and option to link house alarm system to control room.
- This is the cheapest suburban security estate in Johannesburg priced from R911 000 (R8 300 per month).
- Plans range from 50m2 (two bedrooms and one bathroom) to 126m2 double story (four bedrooms and two bathrooms).
Standard specifications include:
- Burglar bars and security doors.
- Modern design, fully fitted kitchen.
- Built-in cupboards in bedrooms.
- Exquisite floor tiles and skirting.
- Stand boundary wall and gate.
- Solar geyser.
- TV plug and washing machine point.
- House complies with new energy-efficient standards (SANS).
- Tuscan roof is standard on double-storey and optional on other plans.
Leopard’s Rest, Corner Kliprivier Drive and JG Strijdom Road
Johannesburg, Alberton, Gauteng, ZA