Leopard’s Rest Security Estate – Alberton
We adhere to the strictest Covid-19 safety protocols.
Leopard’s Rest – Prime location, valuable, affordable and secure
Leopard’s Rest Security Estate provides state-of-the-art security and a suburban lifestyle at the best prices in Johannesburg. The levy for your secure estate living is only R250 monthly. You will not find a better location, only 15 minutes from the Johannesburg CBD with quick access to R59 (Kliprivier Drive off-ramp).
This is the only project where we offer our unique flagship double-story Tuscan houses. Considering everything, it offers one of the best value investments you can make in Gauteng. Act now because values have already appreciated by over 25%!
Attractions in the are include:
- Gold Reef City (temporarily closed due to Covid-19 safety protocols
- Ke-Ditselana Tourism and Multi-cultural Village
- Suikerbosrand Nature Reserve
- Rondebult Bird Sanctuary
- Klipriviersberg Nature Reserve
- Mandela House
- Johannesburg Botanical Garden
- Sci-Bono Discovery Centre
- James Hall Museum of Transport
- Apartheid Museum
- Joburg City Parks and Zoo
Visit our show houses to choose the best home for your lifestyle requirements (always open).
This development offers you and your family:
- Reinforced perimeter wall with an eight-strand electrified fence.
- Access controlled entrance with a control room.
- Security guards with a patrol vehicle.
- Panic response and option to link house alarm system to control room.
- This is the cheapest suburban security estate in Johannesburg priced from R961 000 (R8 800 per month).
- Plans range from 50m2 (two bedrooms and one bathroom) to 126m2 double story (four bedrooms and two bathrooms).
Standard specifications include:
- Burglar bars and security doors.
- Modern design, fully fitted kitchen.
- Built-in cupboards in bedrooms.
- Exquisite floor tiles and skirting.
- Stand boundary wall and gate.
- Solar geyser.
- TV plug and washing machine point.
- House complies with new energy-efficient standards (SANS).
- Tuscan roof is standard on double-storey and optional on other plans.
New property for sale in Leopards Rest, Alberton from R961 000,
salary from R29 155, monthly repayments from R8 800.
Leopard’s Rest, Corner Kliprivier Drive and JG Strijdom Road
Johannesburg, Alberton, Gauteng, ZA