Leopard’s Rest Security Estate – Alberton
Valuable; affordable security in a prime location only 15 minutes from JHB CBD. Estate living includes: private school; reinforced wall, electric fence; access control and security patrol. Homes include: boundary wall and gate; fully-fitted kitchens; exquisite floor tiles; cupboards; solar geyser (double storey option).
From R670 500
monthly repayments R7 300
New property for sale in Leopards Rest, Alberton from R670 500,
salary from R24 000, monthly repayments from R7 300
“Prime location, valuable, affordable and secure”
Leopard’s Rest Security Estate provides state-of-the-art security and a suburban lifestyle at the best prices in Johannesburg. The levy for your secure estate living is only R250 monthly. You will not find a better location, only 15 minutes from the Johannesburg CBD with quick access to R59 (Kliprivier Drive off-ramp).
Leopard’s Rest Security Estate is the only project where we offer our unique flagship double story Tuscan houses. Considering everything, it offers one of the best value investments you can make in Gauteng. Act now because values have already appreciated by over 25%!
Visit our show houses to choose the best home for your lifestyle requirements (always open).
- State of the art security to protect your family and give you total peace of mind:
- Reinforced perimeter wall with 8 strand electrified fence
- Access controlled entrance with control room
- Security guards with patrol vehicle
- Panic response and option to link house alarm system to control room
- The project has 2015 houses (over 700 already sold and selling faster every month!)
- There is a private school in the estate (visit www.royalschools.co.za for more info).
- Provision is made for children’s play park with jungle gym equipment and kick-about soccer field.
- You are welcomed into the estate with a beautifully landscaped entrance – an entrance to be proud of.
- Leopards Rest is the cheapest suburban security estate in Johannesburg priced from R670 500 (R7 300 per month).
- Plans range from 50 square metres (2 bed and 1 bath) to 126 square metres double story (4 beds and 2 baths).
Standard specifications include:
- Burglar bars and security doors
- Modern design fully fitted kitchen
- Built in cupboards in bedrooms
- Exquisite floor tiles and skirting
- Stand boundary wall and gate
- Solar geyser
- TV plug and washing machine point
- House complies with new energy efficient standards (SANS)
- Tuscan roof is standard on double storey and optional on other plans
“An ideal location, great security and a friendly suburban lifestyle – a place to call home.”
Email us and we’ll phone you
Corner Kliprivier Drive and JG Strijdom Road
Johannesburg, Alberton, Gauteng, ZA