Windmill Park – Boksburg
“Suburban living, for less…”
Windmill Park, close to Boksburg and Alberton, simply offers the best of all worlds and is a highly recommended investment opportunity.
We welcome you to visit and experience the look and feel of the project for yourself – please drop in at our show houses where a friendly consultant will receive you (open every day).
- Windmill Park offers an excellent centralized location: 20 minutes drive from the Johannesburg CBD and 10 minutes from Boksburg and Alberton (established private and public transport). The suburb is very close to Dawn Park, Sunward Park, Boksburg and Wadeville.
- The project has 621 stands (more than half are already sold and selling fast). There are look and feel options as well as the possibility of building an add-on back room.
- A private school is incorporated within Windmill Park and plans to open when all the homes are completed.
- The suburb is enclosed by a security perimeter wall and a guarded entrance to ensure your family’s safety, security and peace of mind.
- Provision is made for a children’s play park complete with jungle gym equipment.
- The new houses are built to the highest quality standards and the entire project plan offers a communal suburban atmosphere.
- Close to all amenities:
- The big shopping malls (Eastgate, East Rand Mall, Alberton City and Chris Hani Mall)
- Conveniently close to O.R. Tambo Airport
- Private and Public schools
- Private and Public health clinics and hospitals
- Cheapest prices for new houses in the East Rand from R480 000 (Repayments R5 100 per month).
- Plans range from 40 square metres (2 bed, 1 bath) to 80 square metres (3 beds, 2 baths).
- Solar geyser for electricity saving.
- Homes comply with new energy efficient standards (SANS) for electricity saving.
- Tuscan roof is offered as an optional extra.
Windmill Park – A warm feeling of comfort to ensure your family’s well-being.
“My House, My Home”
Corner of East Central Road & Rondebult Road
Johannesburg, Gauteng, ZA