Sky City – Alberton
Sky City is a world-class mega-development
Sky City offers a quality lifestyle through highly regarded lifestyle elements and amenities in the South of Johannesburg near Alberton. It offers a prime location and is 20 minutes from the Johannesburg CBD, 10 minutes from Alberton, 15 minutes from Germiston and 30 minutes from Sandton.
This development has beautifully designed entrances, pavements and artistic elements that create appealing aesthetics with a unique atmosphere that blends in with the pristine clean surroundings and indigenous landscape. With expansive parks and recreational facilities like jogging trails, jungle gyms, and soccer fields, this really is an amazing investment.
Fibre NOW included in your home
- Most affordable Fibre in SA
- Free Installation
- Three months free
- Play parks
- Sky City will be connected throughout the whole development
This development offers you and your family:
- Affordable private schools
- Public schools
- Public transport hub
- Play parks
- 17 Community facilities such as churches, crèches, clinics, council and social facilities
- Sports fields
In the area, you will find local sites like:
- Sky City Mall
- Gold Reef City (temporarily closed due to Covid-19 safety protocols
- Ke-Ditselana Tourism and Multi-cultural Village
- Suikerbosrand Nature Reserve
- Rondebult Bird Sanctuary
- Klipriviersberg Nature Reserve
- Mandela House
- Johannesburg Botanical Garden
- Sci-Bono Discovery Centre
- James Hall Museum of Transport
- Apartheid Museum
- Joburg City Parks and Zoo
House features consist of:
- Houses range from 40m² (two bedrooms, one bathroom) to 99m² (double storey with three bedrooms, two bathrooms).
- New houses are selling from R603 000 with a monthly repayment of R5 500.
- Houses come with a solar geyser to save electricity.
- Top of the range homes is complete with Tuscan roof, stove, floor tiles, burglar bars, security doors, solar geyser, stand boundary wall, gate, carport and grass.
- Unique paint colours only available for Sky City to ensure its one-of-a-kind identity and character.
Sky City Corner R550 & Garthview Road
Johannesburg, Alberton, Gauteng, ZA