Sky City – Alberton
Secure cosmopolitan living in Alberton, a massive development 20 minutes from JHB CBD. Includes: an affordable private school; a regional shopping centre opening in Nov 2018; expansive parks and beautiful entrances; Churches, crèches and clinics nearby.
*T&C’s Government subsidy R27 025
From R452 000
monthly repayments R4 150
“Where dreams come true” Sky City is the biggest private property development in Johannesburg (R10 billion investment). It is the first of its kind, a truly world-class model city that incorporates highly regarded lifestyle elements and amenities. It is simply our best offering ever! Uplift your family and provide a solid foundation for them in this beautiful modern, greenfields environment. “Live to enjoy the clean, fresh air and open spaces – all for as little as R4 150 per month…” Our friendly consultants invite you to see and experience Sky City suburban living for yourself – please visit our show village which is always open.
- Sky City is only 20 minutes from the Johannesburg CBD, 10 minutes from Alberton, 15 minutes from Germiston and 30 minutes from Sandton.
- The project consists of 13 242 stands (10% already sold since the beginning of 2017 – the best sales we’ve ever recorded!) and 2116 apartments.
- A regional shopping centre will be opening in November 2018 (anchored by Shoprite and Cashbuild).
- A modern, functional and efficient transport hub makes commuting a breeze.
- An affordable, high standard private school – opening 2018 (for more information and enrolments you can click on www.royalschools.co.za
- 15 Public schools close by.
- 17 Community facilities (Churches, crèches, clinics, Council & social facilities).
- The development and phases are enclosed with security perimeter walls to ensure you and your loved ones safety, security and peace of mind.
- Expansive parks and recreational facilities like jogging trails, jungle gyms and soccer fields make Sky City an amazing investment.
- Beautifully designed entrances, pavements and artistic elements create appealing aesthetics with a unique atmosphere that blends in with the pristine clean surroundings and indigenous landscape.
- Most affordable prices in the new South of Johannesburg from R452 000 (*T&C’s Government subsidy R27 025) (R4 150 per month).
- Plans range from 40 square metres (2 beds, 1 bath) to 99 square metres (double storey 3 beds, 2 baths).
- Different house specifications to accommodate various buyer-requirements.
- Top of the range homes are complete with: tuscan roof, stove, floor tiles, burglar bars, security doors, solar geyser, stand boundary wall, gate, carport and grass.
- Houses comply with the new energy efficient standards (SANS) which saves you money on electricity.
- Unique paint colours only available for Sky City ensure its one-of-a-kind identity and character.
“Feet on the ground, head in the clouds – Sky City is a place to call home.”
Corner R550 & Garthview Road
Johannesburg, Alberton, Gauteng, ZA