Savanna City – JHB South West
Peaceful, affordable security estate living, with options: Security estate; double storey Tuscan-style; access control and roaming security guards; commercial and retail shops; clinics; churches; 400 hectares conservation area.
T&C’s Government subsidy R31 775
Location: JHB South West
From R412 000
monthly repayments R3 855
“Peaceful, affordable estate living”
Savanna City is a Provincial priority-project, (a mega, private integrated project) which will provide more than 18 000 housing opportunities only 20 minutes from the Johannesburg CBD!
Experience the peace-of-mind that comes with estate living and suburban lifestyle.
Cosmopolitan is involved with the Banks’ bonded and partly subsidized homes, which total 10 247 (we’ve delivered over a 1 000 houses to date!)
The estate incorporates all amenities:
- 16 schools
- 400 hectares of conservation area
- Public open spaces
- Clinics, Churches and other social facilities
- Commercial and retail shops
We have also just launched a fully-fledged Security Estate within Savanna City for extra safety.
“You will not find more affordable, secure homes in Johannesburg!”
- 309 homes.
- Reinforced perimeter wall with electric fence.
- Access control and security (including a boom, control room and roaming security guards).
- Panic response and option to link alarm system to control room.
- Levy of only R350 per month.
- Double storey Tuscan-style houses.
- Park with kick-about field, children play facilities and lifestyle area.
- Prices start as low as R412 000 (* T&C’s Government subsidy R31 775) (R3 855 per month).
- Plans range from 40 square meters (2 bed and 1 bath) to 80 square meters (3 beds and 2 baths).
- Homes comply with new energy efficient standards (SANS)
- Floor tiles
- Prices start as low as R556 000 (R5 900 per month).
- Plans range from 40 square metres (2 bed and 1 bath) to 126 square metres double story (4 beds and 2 baths).
- Full house specification includes: oven and hob, built-in cupboards in bedrooms, floor tiles, burglar bars, security doors, stand boundary wall, gate and grass.
“Peaceful like the savanna – your heart is where your home is”
Corner of Marble Road and Canner Road
Johannesburg, Walkersville, Gauteng ZA