Lufhereng – Soweto
Features big stands (300 square metres) location near Protea and Jabulani Malls. Walking distance to Lufhereng Primary School. Homes include: Tuscan roof; semi-face brick plinth for minimal maintenance; kitchen oven and hob; double sink unit; 3 door cupboard; burglar bars and security doors.
From R568 000
monthly repayments R6 000
“Big stands, clever location”
Location, location, location – the most important factor in selecting your new home’s domain. Lufhereng is situated alongside Protea Glen, opposite Dobsonville Extension in Soweto. This new project is close to all the Soweto amenities, including Police Stations, Schools, Hospital & Clinics, Churches and child aftercare. Establish yourself as one of the first investors in Lufhereng and experience a future-proof suburban lifestyle.
- Easy access to Main Reef road and the N12
- Very close to the Protea Glen Mall and the Jabulani Mall
- Walking distance to Lufhereng Primary School
- Big stands, (average 300 square metres) which is very rare to find in new projects. Very exclusive!
- Price starts from R568 000 (monthly payment of R6 000).
- Plans range from 50 square metres (2 bed and 1 bath) to 100 square metres (4 beds and 2 baths).
- Full house specification standard includes:
- Tuscan roof and plaster bands
- Horizontal opening windows
- Semi-face brick plinth for zero maintenance
- Kitchen oven & hob and double sink unit with 3 door cupboard
- Built in cupboards
- Floor tiles and skirting
- Bathroom wall tiles with ‘listello’ finishing
- Houses comply with new energy efficient standards (SANS)
- Burglar bars and security doors
- Washing machine point
Corner of R558 & Main Street